September 21 – 23, 2018 – Glen Helen Raceway
RULES AND REGULATIONS
These rules and regulations apply to the designated camping areas for the Lucas Oil Camp Out at Glen Helen Raceway. No overnight camping is allowed in any of the regularly designated parking areas.
Reserved space becomes available at 12:00pm Friday, September 21, 2018 and ends at 10:00am Sunday, September 23, 2018.
- All campers ASSUMES ALL RISKS AND DANGER of property damage, personal injury, death, and all other hazards related in any way to attending this camp out. You agree that Lucas Oil Products, Inc., I-10 Race Promotions, and all their related affiliates and each of their respective officers, owners, officials, sponsors, contractors, employees and agents (collectively "I-10") shall not be liable for any loss, property damage, or injury TO YOU AND HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD ALL THE ABOVE-NAMED PERSONS AND ENTITIES HARMLESS FROM ALL CLAIMS FROM INJURY, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES.
- ALL CAMPERS MUST CHECK IN AT MAIN GATE PRIOR TO PARKING - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- ALL CAMPERS WILL BE ISSUED A CAMPING PERMIT THAT MUST BE DISPLAYED IN VEHICLE AT ALL TIMES.
- NO VEHICLES MAY BE OPERATED OUTSIDE OF THE LOAD IN AND LOAD OUT HOURS.
- ALL CAMPERS WILL BE ISSUED A WRISTBAND AND MUST WEAR THEM AT ALL TIMES.
- CHECK OUT TIME IS SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2018 AT 10:00AM.
- Camping fee is for one camping unit per spot and 2 adult admissions. Additional admissions can be purchased. Camping spot does not include RV hookups and is on dirt.
- Quiet time hours: 11:00pm – 6:00am: Excessively loud generators are subject to "quiet time" hours. Quiet time hours on Saturday, September 22, 2018 begin one-hour after the Lucas Oil Off Road race concludes. Please be respectful to of other campers during quiet times.
- Loud music and/or excessive partying outside of designated "quiet time" hours are not permitted and will result in loss of camping privileges, with no refund.
- Please be respectful and courteous to others, as you would like for others to treat you.
- No horse-play, running, or dangerous activities in or around the campground.
- No golf carts/atvs/dirt bikes/motorcycles are permitted.
- Maximum Speed Limit is 7 MPH (includes all vehicles).
- Firearms, Drones and Fireworks are prohibited and users are punishable by all Federal and State Laws.
- No knives, axes, machetes, or other large survival tools beyond a small pocket knife or multi-tool will be permitted at the campground.
- No illegal substances allowed. Smoking allowed within your designated camping space only.
- Children should not be left unattended at any time.
- Music must be kept to a low level along with all other noise rendering devices. Please be mindful of others around you.
- No open fires.
- No camp stoves or candles in tents. Only flashlights will be permitted as light sources in tents (this is for your safety from dangerous emissions).
- All pets are to be leashed and under your control at all times and remain in the private camp area - please clean up after them. (No Pets allowed in the Lucas Oil Off Road race).
- No food or drinks in tents, except water (food can attract wildlife which can be dangerous).
- No feeding of any wildlife. It is unsafe, and can create a problem once an animal loses its fear of humans.
- Trash is to be disposed of in the designated trash cans and dumpsters. Please keep our campgrounds clean.
- Space is to be cleaned upon departure and all trash bagged and disposed. Failure to comply will result in loss of future privileges.
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS!
- Do not leave valuables unattended at your campsite. I-10 is not responsible for lost or stolen property during the camp out.
- Lucas Oil Camp Out will be monitored throughout the event by a Private Security company and has the right to remove anyone at anytime for disorderly conduct.
- For information, please email the Lucas Oil Camp Out at CampOut@LucasOil.com
- Lucas Oil Camp Out Series and its event partners may use your voice, image or likeness in any live or recorded video, display, photograph, or other transmission, image or reproductions of all or part of the event, & an any programs, videos, publications, advertisements, or promotional materials, in all media, anywhere, forever.
- Not redeemable for cash. No re-entry. No rain check privileges. No refunds or exchanges (except if denied admission)
- In the event of an emergency, please see a track staff member immediately. If it is a life threatening emergency, please call 911 and contact a track staff member immediately.